I am happy to customize a piece for you or your loved one! Email me at email@example.com. For fastest response, type “custom order” in the subject line. In your email please include the following information:
- Contact information: your name, address and telephone number
- Date needed. Let me know whether timing is flexible for you or if you need the item by a particular date. (I’ll let you know if I am able to meet your deadline before you place your order).
- Color/size customization: If you are interested in a particular color and or size of an item you’ve seen on my site or in person, please specify which item you’d like to customize and the changes you’d like. (Availability of materials may determine timing and possible colors, beads, pendants/charms, etc.)
- For more customization or to work with me to design a piece, please include a description of what you’re looking for with as much detail as possible. In addition, include some good times to call you in case a phone conversation would make the process easier than an email exchange.
- Wedding jewelry: For wedding jewelry such as barefoot sandals, please also email me a good quality photo of your dress (and bridesmaids’ dresses, if applicable). For better color matching, a swatch of the fabric would help.
In my reply, if I have enough information to get started, I will send an invoice with price and estimate of completion as well as further instructions including shipping options. Otherwise, I’ll call or email with further questions or to come up with a more definite concept. Note: No shipping charges if you pick up your piece at the Spa City Farmer’s Market! I will begin crafting your cutom piece once payment is received (I accept Paypal for fastest turnaround.)
Give your loved ones a gift they’ll treasure–custom made jewelry, wrapped headphones, ornaments, or other items I can create for you. Order early! Once I’ve accepted as many holiday orders as I can fulfill on time, I won’t accept further orders until those I’ve already promised are complete. Why not email me now? It’s not too early to contact me if you have an idea. Think of your loved one’s favorite colors, sense of style, or hobbies and together we can come up with the perfect piece. Your jewelry or other handmade item will arrive in a festive silver or gold box. Ask for gift wrap options, too!